Electronics Design Engineer (25222)
Are you a driven electronics engineer who loves a technical challenge and has a desire to work on innovative device developments? Are you passionate about technology and designing new products that provide a competitive edge?
Our client is looking for an exceptional Junior Electronics Engineer. You will work across the product development lifecycle, from new concept generation and technology validation, through prototyping and full product development, to transfer to manufacture and sustainability.
Ideally you will have:
- An excellent academic record with a 1st or 2.1 degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a top university
- A strong understanding of analogue & digital circuit design including System/ Microcontroller / Microprocessor interfacing
- The ability to read and interpret engineering standards and requirements.
- The ability to work with and contribute positively to multidisciplinary design teams, and be able to operate proactively on an individual basis if required
You might also have:
- Familiarity with typical system design lifecycle and V&V activities
- Experience in the use of Mentor PADS or Altium Designer schematic capture software.
- Experience developing embedded C applications for microprocessor platforms
This is a great opportunity to apply and broaden your analogue and digital design skills on new product developments across a variety of projects in the medical, industrial and consumer sectors.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.