Product Manager (25231)
This company are seeking product managers with previous software development experience. Their pioneering analytics platform targets hyperconnected infrastructure servicing smart devices’ high volume data streams.
To join them as a product manager, you’ll need:
- A good degree in a relevant subject from a top university
- Commercial software development experience
- Knowledge of one or more of: databases, high-volume analytics and APIs, SaaS, geospatial systems
- To fully understand the role of a product manager over that of a developer
- To be accustomed to getting to grips with an entire marketplace, competing products, and nuanced customer requirements
- To be happy to work closely with development teams on user stories, and with product marketing, as well as addressing market, domain and customer needs
In addition, commercial product management experience is beneficial.
A competitive salary and benefits are on offer to the right candidate joining this pro-active and collaborative workplace.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.