Solutions Architect (25240)
A Solution Architect is sought by an established international company at the forefront of natural language processing. Based in their Cambridge offices, a key aspect of the role would be the design, implementation and deployment of new solutions utilising the company’s ground breaking NLP technology.
Engaging with stakeholders, explaining business benefits and scoping requirements would all be important parts of the Solution Architect’s role as would managing the technical aspects of client and technical partner relationships. They will work with the business development team to generate new proposals.
The Solution Architect will need to show an understanding of architecture concepts such as virtualisation and containers (Docker), and would have experience of integrating with data visualisation, analytics, warehousing software and databases. They will also need to be familiar with big data platforms, Cloud Services (AWS), micro-services and application security.
Minimum experience and skills necessary for this role:
- A good technical degree (2.1 or above) and possibly a PhD from a well-respected university
- 3+ years’ experience in the software industry
- Experience with RESTful web Services, Cloud Services (AWS), big data platforms, virtualisation and containers (Docker)
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows OS, including shell scripting
To stand out, the Solution Architect will have experience of:
- Natural Language Processing or machine learning tools
- Experience of developing solutions in healthcare concerning electronic health records
- End to end implementations of large production solutions, involving collecting requirements and implementing scalable, robust solutions
Full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship will also be required as this client does not offer sponsorship to candidates.
Keywords: Solution Architect, NLP, Python, containers, cloud services, AWS, big data
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.