Electronics Engineer (Test Design) (25257)
This start-up is about to embark on the second generation of their product. It’s an exciting re-design utilising the latest ARM processors in their scalable high-speed processing platform. They are building a new hardware team to work together on this, having gained substantial investment earlier this year.
As an Electronics Engineer (Test Design) you will have good experience developing hardware test platforms either JTAG or bed-of-nails based, preferably both. Further, in your career so far you will have gained experience in most of the following:
- Exposure to external contract manufacturing services
- Experience with functional test fixtures and bed-of-nails
- Experience with Python or C++ programming in a Linux development environment
- Experience with JTAG boundary scan tools
- Knowledge of 32/64bit CPUs and network technology
- Debugging board level designs and PCB layout issues
- Exposure to compliance testing experience (FCC, CE, UL)
- Able to define company processes on design for manufacturing and design for test
This is an excellent opportunity to take responsibility for a company’s test approach, working in a small team of friendly, dedicated engineers working in a welcoming work environment.
Apply now or alternatively contact us to find out about other vacancies in this new team.
Keywords: Design for Test (DfT), Design for Manufacture (DfM), Electronics Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Hardware Test, server class systems, high-speed application processors, multiple high-speed interfaces, JTAG, bed-of-nails, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.