Senior Embedded Software Engineer (25268)
As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer, this role will allow you to continue developing cutting-edge technology in an area that makes a genuine contribution towards people’s health and well-being. This may involve working in cancer therapies, medical diagnostics or life sciences research; all working towards providing the best possible outcomes for the population at large.
This Senior Embedded Software Engineer role will call for the following background and skills:-
- 1st or 2.1 degree in electronic engineering, computer science or similar from a world class university.
- Demonstrable commercial experience developing real-time embedded software in C / C++, preferably within a regulated software environment.
- Excellent engineering knowledge including physics principles and fundamentals.
- Knowledge of basic electronics circuits and use of oscilloscopes and logic analysers.
- Excellent command of English displaying strong communication skills, with both colleagues and clients.
The Senior Embedded Software Engineer will be a key contributor to a lively multidisciplinary team in the evolution of robust system designs. The Embedded Software Engineer will work alongside supportive and friendly colleagues from areas as diverse as cell biology and optical physics, taking collective pride in developing creative solutions to technically difficult problems.
In return, the company offer an excellent remunerations package and provide ongoing support of their employees and their career development.
Embedded C, C++, real-time, control systems, bare-metal, RTOS, hardware, regulated software development, Cambridge, ISO 13485, IEC 62304, ISO14971.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with ECM Selection – whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone, and we may have other ideas to suggest to you too.