Project Manager (Medical / Healthcare) (25295)
Joining a dedicated project management team, this Project Manager role would take responsibility for healthcare development programmes – working closely with customers to deliver technology focused solutions. The role is multi-hatted and project tasks would include: technical reviewing, advisory, and technical contributions to engineering.
- Degree qualified in engineering, human factors, science, or similar.
- Extensive commercial experience in project management of complex healthcare / medical device development programmes (it is expected projects could take 6 months to 24 months to deliver).
- Demonstrable experience in taking multidisciplinary projects through industrial phases (ideally including manufacture).
- Exposure to industry standards including ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and 21CFR Part 820.
- Specific experience with drug delivery systems or diagnostic instrumentation would be highly desirable.
This is a technical, people-facing role, and so it is expected that applicants will have strong communication skills.
In return, an excellent remunerations package is on offer, as well as the opportunity to work on challenging projects that have a positive impact to healthcare.
Keywords: Medical Devices, Instrumentation, PMO, Quality, Proposal, Delivery, Manufacture
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details