Based in Cambridge, this company has been in stealth mode as they have developed an innovative platform used in genetic and healthcare applications. They are close to launching and have implemented a secure framework in which their tools exist. They seek an experienced DevSecOps to join them and provide knowledge and expertise on AWS security on a daily basis.
- Experience in delivering secure IT infrastructure and maintaining security on AWS cloud tools; will have experience in monitoring scaled cloud platforms.
- Experience automating security gates and knowledge of using the right tools to continuously integrate security.
- Specific experience with AWS tools such as GuardDuty is desirable.
- Experience working to security guidelines (STIG) or CIS benchmarking would be beneficial.
- Broader DevOps experience would be useful.
This is a key role as the company move to the next phase of their growth, and with the launch of their platform, they expect rapid scaling as users interact. Preference if for an immediate starter.
Keywords: IT Security, Cloud Management, AWS, STIG / CIS, CI Tools
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.