Electronics Engineer (25310)
With one of Cambridge’s fastest growing companies developing cutting-edge medical technology that will benefit millions of people’s lives.
Our client is already a big success story and is at an exciting stage in their further growth. As an experienced Electronics Engineer, you will design highly integrated PCBs with a mixture of power, digital and analogue electronics for state-of-the-art robotic systems.
You’ll have a good degree in Electronic Engineering or similar plus significant commercial experience. Your knowledge and technical skills will typically include:
- Electronics engineering fundamentals and their application to real time systems
- Circuit design process and tools for schematic capture and circuit simulation
- Analogue and digital electronic circuit design
- Designing for manufacture and test
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with common lab test equipment
- The ability to pair rigorous attention to detail with a creative approach to problem solving
Our client offers an excellent benefits package, and you’ll be joining a company with a real culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork.
Contact ECM directly now for full details of this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: Electronics Engineer, analogue, analog, digital, PCB design, control systems, FPGAs, FMEA, design for manufacture, DfM, EMC compliance, testing, electromechanical systems, embedded software development, C, Python scripting, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.