Senior Electronics Engineer (25347)
A Senior Electronics Engineer who will thrive in a fast moving development environment is sought by an energetic Cambridge start-up.
Our client's products are a route to dramatic reductions in waste in the manufacture of state-of-the-art coatings for ceramics, foods and textiles; offering significant gains in sustainability to the industry.
The Senior Electronic Engineer will be a smart innovator, hungry to find solutions to real-world problems, who can build strong working relationships across multi-discipline teams in order to make positive impacts. They will be pleased to get involved with the “hands-on” development of new technology, and also have the commercial experience to see products through to manufacture, including meeting exacting industry standards.
Experience and skills necessary for this role:
- At least five years of commercial experience in product development and manufacturing, backed by a good technical degree, (2.1 minimum) preferably in electronics
- Experience with high frequency acoustic systems and piezo actuators, with high speed voltage and current control
- Experience of fluid flow control and mechatronic systems
- Excellent knowledge and experience of design for regulatory control
- PCB design, including best practice design for test and manufacture
- Some experience of software development for real-time imaging embedded control systems
Full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship will also be required.
Keywords: Senior Electronics Engineer, electronics, piezo actuators, EMC, ultrasonics, digital printing, acoustics, CE-marking
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.