Electronics Engineer (25356)
Join one of Cambridge’s success stories developing cutting-edge medical technology that will have a significant positive impact on patients and on the industry as a whole.
Our client is already well established and continuing to grow. They are at an exciting stage as an international company and are looking to move into Asian markets.
They seek an experienced Electronics Engineer, whose skills would include the design of highly integrated PCBs with a mixture of power, digital and analogue electronics for state-of-the-art robotic systems. Further, they will have good knowledge of working in a highly regulated environment and working to formal standards (eg electrical safety and EMC), as well as fault finding and trouble-shooting.
You’ll have a good degree in Electronic Engineering or similar, backed-up by at least 3 years of commercial experience. Your knowledge and technical skills will typically include:
- Designing analogue and digital electronic circuits for manufacture and test
- Working under and /or towards electrical safety standards and regulations (EMC)
- Electronics engineering fundamentals and their application to real time systems
- Circuit design process and tools for schematic capture and circuit simulation
- The ability to pair rigorous attention to detail with a creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position includes travel to Asia for two to three weeks at a time. Candidates who already have a background of working in Asia or who would welcome the chance will be preferred. In return, our client offers an excellent benefits package, and you’ll be joining a company with a real culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork.
Full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship will also be required.
Contact ECM directly now for full details of this exciting opportunity.
Keywords: Electronics Engineer, analogue, analog, digital, PCB design, control systems, FPGAs, FMEA, design for manufacture, DfM, EMC compliance, testing, electromechanical systems, embedded software development, C, Python scripting, Cambridge