Electronics Engineer (25364)
This well-backed start-up company is seeking a technically-excellent, hands-on and ambitious electronics engineer. The company is developing a revolutionary technology for the life sciences industry, enabling cheaper and faster routes for research and development.
The role will involve development of real-time electronics and control systems, working within a multi-disciplinary team of scientists and engineers. The team is small hence there is plenty of opportunity to get involved in areas outside your key domain.
The requirements are:-
- 1st or 2.1 degree from a highly ranked world-class university in electronics engineering
- Experience of digital and analogue electronics circuit design, preferably interfacing to sensors and actuators
- Knowledge of schematic capture and PCB layout
- An enthusiastic approach to design, with a strong team-working ethic
- Some knowledge of embedded software
This is a superb opportunity to join this exciting start-up venture at an early stage; you will work in a small and innovative team, solving tough technical problems. The management team have existing experience in developing leading edge technology hence provide a steady and planned route to successful production. The company also has strong financial backing.
Keywords: digital circuit design, analogue, sensors, actuators, Altium, Mentor Graphics PADS, KiCad, OrCAD, electronics, PCB, embedded C, FPGA, lab-on-a-chip, biology, life sciences, Cambridge.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with ECM Selection – whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone, and we may have other ideas to suggest to you too.