Electronics Engineering Consultant (25377)
This established yet still growing company provide technology solutions to a wide range of clients around the world. This new role is for a senior technologist to work on a broad spectrum of technical challenges across industrial and consumer product development. Working alongside a Project Manager you would be the Technical Authority and take responsibility for the electronics and overall technical solution.
- Strong academic background (a top degree in Electronics or similar from a leading university)
- Excellent Electronic Engineering experience in Engineering Consultancy
- Ability to communicate technical subjects to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Desire to raise the profile of the company within Industry as the number one consultancy for Electronics innovation
- Proven track record of interacting with potential and existing clients and earning their confidence and trust.
- Interest in mentoring and developing junior engineers to enable successful delegation of technical project tasks
Keywords: Digital design, analogue, power electronics, embedded software, mixed signal, Technical Authority.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.