Systems Administrator - app and cloud services (25419)
Our client develops and builds a highly successful consumer product with exciting user interaction. The software platform includes iOS and Android apps for consumers synchronised with a cloud database together with additional services for commercial partners. With continued success, the company is expanding and now seek an experienced Cloud and App Systems Administrator to aid the smooth running of the software development team.
The successful systems administrator will collaborate with the software developers to manage the build processes, manage the software release processes, maintain the cloud infrastructure and take a leading role in improving internal support tools.
- Manage the software build process
- Manage release processes for software and apps
- Take responsibility for the Azure cloud infrastructure
- Develop the automated testing infrastructure and internally-used tools
- Provide IT support across the company
- Existing commercial experience as a systems administrator or devops engineer
- Confident self-starter who will smooth the running of the software development team
- Excellent ability to communicate with colleagues and understand the ways to support them
- Ability to work across a range of environments and programming languages
In return, the company offers a good salary with commensurate benefits. The offices are centrally located within walking distance of Cambridge railway station and provide a friendly working environment.
Keywords: SysAdmin, Cloud, DevOps, Software Build, Tools, Mobile Apps, Azure, Release Process, central Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.