Cloud Software Engineer (25422)
The aim of this role is to construct a robust platform able to consume and process hundreds of terabytes of data. The processing will be both local and in the cloud.
Join a well-funded energetic group of creative problem-solvers and practical doers from a range of backgrounds in areas such as motorsport, robotics, machine learning, computer vision, control engineering, software assurance, simulation and verification.
Critical to their success is the development, evolution and management of a high availability cloud-based infrastructure. This will capture and annotate vast quantities of data, deploy workflow processes in the development, testing and orchestration of their software and simulate virtual worlds and parts of their system.
Your experience will be backed up by excellent grades and top engineering degree from a well-known and respected university. In summary this company requires the following skills:
- A well-considered and consistent approach to delivering production-grade infrastructure
- Considerable experience in Containerisation with Docker and Kubernetes
- Production experience of the AWS Cloud Platform
- Strong skills in Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Knowledge of CI (Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Experience with development (Bash, Python, Go)
- Any experience working with Big Data a bonus
This is a rare opportunity to develop next-generation applications and to rapidly progress your career. You will be rewarded with a top level salary package, including stock options.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.