Senior Development Engineer (25423)
This high technology design and engineering company specialises in the development of miniature motors which allows control, positioning and movement with exceptional accuracy (the wavelength of light).
They are currently looking for a Senior Development engineer to work with customers and partners, assisting in technology transfer to high volume mass production.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- A top degree in Engineering/Physical Science
- A minimum of 5 years experience in industry, ideally developing, transferring and commercialisation technology
- Experience of communicating, leading a team, running customer projects, making decisions and arguing your point as a member of a team of highly skilled engineers
- Strong skills in experimental design and analysis
- Experience in mentoring more junior engineer
- Proactive and self-managing with experience of working on multiple products
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience of manufacturing environments and quality control
- A working understanding of mechanical systems and experience in testing them
- A working understanding of electronics
- Proficient software skills, in MATLAB, Python or other programming/scripting languages
- Developing test equipment
- Transferring new technology into high volume mass production
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.