Senior Electronics Engineer (25458)
As a Senior Electronics Engineer you will have good experience developing embedded, battery-powered solutions. Whilst this consultancy works on broad range of systems, some specialist knowledge on wearable electronics, IoT and location devices would be an advantage.
They recruit the best engineers demonstrated by excellent grades and top engineering degree from a well-known and respected university. During your career so far you will have gained experience in most of the following:
- A fundamental understanding of digital and analogue electronics
- EDA schematic capture, BOM generation and PCB layout
- Understanding of PCB fabrication and manufacturing process
- Experience with designs satisfying DFM, DFT and EMC/susceptibility conformance requirements
- Bench skills (soldering, scopes and logic analysers)
- Scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Design for battery operated electronics
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small company with the support of a larger big brother. They are based just outside Cambridge, so your own transport would help. They work on a range of products and have a multi-skilled team on site. This is an established company providing a full range of staff benefits.
Keywords: High-speed digital, Analogue, Switching power supply, Low-power, FPGA, DSP algorithms, RF, EDA schematic capture, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.