Electronics Engineer / Project Manager (25463)
A great opportunity to join a successful and growing consultancy (specialising in innovation, design and development) who have built a reputation for finding creative and pragmatic solutions to difficult technical problems.
As a Project Manager who is very competent in electronics product development, you will be providing advice on the technical strategy and implementation of electronics developments, as well solving complex technical problems in the development of new products and technologies. You will manage and lead creative, multi-disciplinary teams on a wide range of problems, and will work with new and existing clients to develop opportunities.
You will have:
- A passion and talent for electronics engineering and product development
- A strong technical degree in a relevant subject from a well-reputed institution
- Excellent, engaging communication skills, being able to present technical subjects persuasively, and negotiate with suppliers and other stakeholders
- Experience of leading and managing work packages, and reviewing the work of other engineers, designers and technologists
- Skills in structuring, planning and costing research and engineering projects
- A proven track record of project delivery on time and within budget
- 7 years’ experience in a relevant consulting or industry field
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience in developing products including one, or more, of the following technical areas:
- Electronic measurement and instrumentation products and systems
- Management of firmware and software development
- Electronic product system architecture design
- Wired and wireless communications system
- Battery powered systems
- Electronic products and systems for the industrial sector
- EMC and safety testing and certification
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.