Software Development Engineer (25472)
Do you want to join a small multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists developing software for high value scientific instrumentation that is sold globally.
They are currently looking for a Software Development Engineer with:
- Commercial object-orientated multi-threaded programming competence in C++ and C#
- User interface design and development experience
- Version control competence using Git.
- Experience with comms programming using a variety of protocols including Ethernet & CAN
- Ability to document code design clearly
Any of the following would be advantageous:
- Familiarity with GraphQL, Electron, Python, LabVIEW.
- Writing code to run measurement systems and instrumentation
- Experience of interfacing with hardware
- Programming embedded systems (including real-time)
- A flexible approach to changing requirements
- Creating software specifications from real-world user requirements
A fantastic opportunity to join a company who invest heavily in R&D and continue to develop new and improve existing products.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.