Senior Printhead Developer (25493)
Would you relish the opportunity to join a small, successful and fast-growing product company which has spun out of a more established and well-respected company in the Cambridgeshire area? As a Senior Printhead Developer you will have good experience designing electrostatic printing technology utilising cleanroom environments.
They recruit the best engineers demonstrated by excellent grades and top engineering degree from a well-known and respected university. During your career so far you will have gained experience in most of the following:
- Experience of developing and prototyping new printhead concepts
- Previous experience characterising printhead performance
- Excellent knowledge of designing and prototyping micro-scale assemblies and components
- Good working knowledge of how to fabricate prototypes
- Exposure to working effectively in cross-functional teams of both R&D and manufacturing staff
This is an excellent opportunity to work with this leading team. Whilst they have kept their small company feel, they are supported by a parent company and so are financially secure. Joining them, the successful candidate will work on interesting projects with like-minded peers and be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package including a range of benefits.
Keywords: PhD, 1st, 2.1, Cambridge, MEMS fabrication techniques, micro-scale fabrication, cleanroom processing techniques, Colloidal Dispersion, Organic Chemistry, instruments, industrial manufacturing.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.