Bright C# Developer (25498)
Are you looking for a role where new ideas and creative insights are valued, and where your career will progress within an ambitious and growing company? Our client is already successful, and with new investment in place is seeking a bright and experienced software engineer to join their team and contribute creatively to the next generation of their software.
You will be designing and implementing innovative and elegant applications within the financial services sector, working across the full software lifecycle on aspects such as software architecture, financial algorithms, and user interface design.
Your exact blend of skills will be less important than your overall aptitude and passion for creating well designed, robust, and well tested code; however the following are prerequisite:
- A strong academic background, with a 1st or 2.1 in Computer Science or similarly applicable subject from a leading university
- Significant software development experience in a commercial software environment
- Excellent coding skills in C# and .NET
- A thorough understanding of the software development life cycle, Agile development and continuous integration
- Full existing right to work in the UK without time limit or restrictions
This would be a great opportunity for an ambitious developer looking to break into the finance industry, or perhaps frustrated with a business-as-usual approach in their current organisation. This role comes with a highly competitive salary, superb benefits package, and is located in pleasant modern offices in a stunning London location.
Interested? Then send your CV to ECM Selection to find out more. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: London, Software Architecture, OO, Enterprise Software, Finance, Web Application, Continuous Integration
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.