Senior Software Test Engineer (25501)
An opportunity to develop software tests for a physical product with moving parts. Therefore, having prior experience designing software to test hardware will be a major advantage in this role.
In summary your qualities as a Senior Software Test Engineer are:
- Significant commercial knowledge developing automated test scripts in Python
- Knowledge and experience of testing embedded C systems
- A good academic background required to work within a talented multi-disciplinary team
- Hands-on hardware experience, particularly identifying faults
- Exposure to Linux development
- Active in exploring new test approaches
- A keenness to work in a continuous integration environment
You will join a team of friendly, dedicated developers working in Cambridge with free parking. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where this particular product is designed solely in Cambridge.
Keywords: Software test, Automated test, Python, Embedded C, TDD, Linux, Software version control, Network testing techniques, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.