Embedded C Engineer (25502)
This company has a unique product that offers the Software Engineer a chance to work not only at the control system interface but also creating higher level software at a system level. Your experience as an Embedded C Engineer will provide you with the awareness of the pitfalls in designing embedded software and in this case you will be applying your skills to a mechatronic product.
In summary your qualities as an Embedded C Engineer are:
- Significant commercial knowledge of embedded C
- Understanding of object oriented design perhaps using C++
- Ability to create a web interface to configure your embedded system
- A strong academic background required to work within a bright team
- Confidence in working in a talented multi-disciplinary team
- Hands-on hardware experience, particularly fault finding through software
- Exposure to Linux, ARM assembler and kernel development
- Active in exploring new design approaches
- A keenness to work in a continuous integration environment
You will join a team of friendly, dedicated developers working in Cambridge with free parking. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where this particular product is designed solely in Cambridge.
Keywords: Embedded C, Jenkins, TDD, Linux, Yocto project, C++, Mechatronics, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.