Product Manager - Healthcare Electronics (25514)
This company was founded to further develop a suite of technologies originally created by their illustrious parent organisation for application to new markets. They are seeking to apply their unique signal processing expertise within the healthcare sector where it can transform lives.
To help bring their plans to fruition they are seeking an experienced Product Manager.
Your role as Product Manager would include:
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to define product requirements and plan a development roadmap and future vision for the product range
- Developing a go-to-market strategy and business case, and gaining approval for these at board level
- Take ownership of the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life, ensuring product quality, monitoring and resolving any issues, and managing marketing activities
The role would involve significant travel as you build strategic relationships with customers and other interested parties.
You will need:
- A significant record of success in a previous Product Management role
- Expertise in developing electronic products for the consumer or healthcare markets
- Skills in product roadmap definition, gate processes, planning marketing campaigns, and an understanding of manufacturing considerations.
- A strong academic background with a strong business development or marketing aspect
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant new company, and play a central role in the development of a range of products that will make a real improvement to people’s lives.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Product Management, healthcare, electronics, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.