Based at their modern, refurbished offices in Cambridge, this company has disrupted their market sector with their innovative platforms and technology tools. They are financially supported through globally recognised institutions and have made an indelible mark as a trusted partner for their users / clients.
- You’ll be interested in software systems, and will appreciate getting optimised system performances when running new executed code.
- You’ll have contributed to Open Source projects, and possibly be active in the community.
- You’ll enjoy working collaboratively, and have experience in areas like TDD / BDD, continuous delivery, DevOps and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrable experience developing with Node.js and TypeScript.
- Experience (or exposure) using React.js would be desirable.
- Experience with deployment (Docker and Kubernetes on AWS).
Whilst specific technologies have been mentioned, more important to the company is the aptitude to pick up new technologies and demonstrable project experience in delivering Open Source tools.
In return, on offer is a competitive salary and benefits. Moreover, this is a mission-driven company with a deep-rooted open culture that support employees.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.