Senior Embedded C++ Developer (25518)
This is a friendly senior team offering profit sharing which significantly boosts their already excellent package. You’ll work on embedded C++ software which drives striking and engaging dynamic visuals using powerful dedicated hardware.
You’ll be instrumental in bringing exciting new features to market. Capable candidates may be offered the chance to take ownership of their cutting-edge embedded rendering engine, a substantial modern system built on open standards.
Your role would involve:
- Design and development of embedded code supporting new features expressed in designer-friendly languages
- Championing best practice and advising peers and clients on technical matters
- Creating efficient, well-designed, code, along with automated tests to ensure a reliable high quality end product
You will need:
- Excellent embedded C++ software development skills
- Proven ability to work collaborative on substantial modern codebases (you’ll be an advanced user of relevant tools)
- Linux environment development experience
Any additional experience is welcome in embedded, desktop or console high performance graphics rendering (OpenGL or GL ES, DirectX, Metal, Vulkan), and text markup driven dynamic graphics and animation (for example, powerful browser engines).
The company boasts a pleasant collaborative company culture, and a mature development process resulting in well-planned and resourced projects.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.