Software Engineer in Test - Cloud Computing (25531)
A great opportunity to join a high-energy team of Software Engineers in Test, focused on ensuring the quality of products that allow end-users to perform distributed and parallel computing in the cloud. If you enjoy working with cutting edge technology and solving challenging problems, this position is for you.
The Software Engineer in Test participates in development of new product features from early planning and design stages through final release, working closely with counterparts in the Engineering, Documentation, and Technical Support departments. Ideal candidates are team players demonstrating organization, an eye for detail, strong communication skills and a commitment to getting things done.
- Review design and code of product features, automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Create test plans for new product features
- Design and build automated test suites
- Maintain and evolve testing infrastructure
- Perform hands-on product testing
- Diagnose and report bugs
With an excellent degree from a leading university, you will also have commercial experience (or a PhD) and some/all of the following:
- Demonstrated experience with an object-oriented programming language (Java, C++, etc.) is required
- Familiarity with web services, cloud computing or containerization is preferable
- Proficiency in MATLAB is a plus
- Test automation experience is a plus
- Hands on experience with multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Ability to multi-task, triage issues, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.