Applications Engineer - Automotive and Aerospace (25600)
An exciting opportunity working for a leading software / engineering company, solving challenging data analysis and modelling problems for a breadth of applications in Automotive and Aerospace industries. You will spend most of your time working with systems and controls engineers to understand their technical and business challenges and proposing solutions for developing their systems.
- First class degree from a top university, in a technical subject e.g. Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science
- 3 years of professional work experience or a PhD
- Experience of using MATLAB
- Programming experience in other languages, e.g. in C, C++, C#, Java, Python
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is a client facing role with some travel (mostly in the UK but occasionally internationally).
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.