Research Analyst - Technology Markets (25611)
This successful Cambridge company works with clients across the globe, developing products in medical technology, clinical systems, industrial and consumer applications, and communication systems.
This is a new role for a Research Analyst, who will scan current research and development innovations and provide technical and strategic development advice.
The requirements are:-
- Excellent academic background including a degree (2.1 minimum) in a STEM subject
- Well-formed research ability to analyse and interpret information
- Good ability to draw together strategic conclusions and disseminate information in a concise way
- Excellent communication skills including writing and presenting
- Ability to work across all levels and technology areas of the company
This is a superb opportunity to join this growing Cambridge company and contribute to their success. They offer an excellent salary and benefits package.
Keywords: Physics, Engineering, Market Research, Monitoring Landscape, Industry Trends, Cambridge.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with ECM Selection – whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone, and we may have other ideas to suggest to you too.