Senior Mechanical Engineer (Instrumentation) (25653)
Based in their central Cambridge offices, this company is on a mission to impact the world through their technology based solutions for disease diagnosis, treatment developments and personal healthcare. Their ambitions include the development of best-in-class instruments for labs, clinics and (future plans in) the home.
They currently are recruiting for an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their product design team. In this senior position, you would take a leading role in the design of significant elements of the instrument’s platform architecture, looking to combine ideas and expertise from colleagues working in optics, software, research and production.
- 1st / 2.1 degree in mechanical engineering (or equivalent qualifications)
- Extensive experience (probably 7+ years) in developing instrumentation products / technologies for life science / medical / scientific industries.
- Excellent project management and project leadership experience. Good communication skills and ability to work within multidisciplinary teams.
- A hands-on approach to problem solving.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanics, materials and manufacturing processes.
- Experience with 3D CAD for technical drawing (ideally SolidWorks).
This is an excellent opportunity to join this growing company and be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package. Interviews are being arranged and interested candidates are invited to apply.
Keywords: Project Management, CAD, Instrumentation, Medical Devices, Healthcare, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.