Senior Electromechanical Engineer (25674)
Our client comprises a focused team of technical experts currently at an exciting stage of the company’s development. Using their novel design for fast DNA analysis, they are currently developing a hand-held instrument to be used for medical diagnosis within doctors’ surgeries. The value of timely diagnosis has never been more apparent.
The client seeks a hands-on Senior Electro-mechanical Engineer who will work with molecular biologists and software developers to develop prototype devices for clinical trials and follow-through to manufacturing. The successful electromechanical engineer will act as the lead in this area; hence it’s key to demonstrate experience in developing precision mechanical devices under medical standards. This is a job for a calm and assured problem-solver and hands-on engineer, who will work flexibly and confidently in a small team.
The requirements are:-
- 1st or 2.1 degree from a well-ranked university in mechanical, mechatronics or electrical engineering
- Experience in the design of components and assemblies for precision medical devices
- Experience in electronics for medical devices
- Good intuitive approach to engineering with the ability to debug and improve production equipment and processes
- A strong team-working ethic with the ability to communicate well with your colleagues and customers
This is a superb opportunity to join this exciting venture at an early stage and lend your experience to important work in the current COVID-19 crisis. You will work in a small and innovative team and be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Keywords: Medical Devices, Precision Components, Biomedical Applications, Mechanical, Electronics, ISO13485, Manufacture, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.