Contract Analogue ASIC Verification Engineer (25686)
This is an initial contract of 3 months though expects to renew. As an ASIC Verification Engineer you will have a broad electronics background from both development and verification.
You will be a self-starter, confident enough to set the direction of testing including coverage reporting. The role involves the creation of analogue block and sub block verification plans including documentation; also the creation of test benches / scripts / regression. You will execute verification plans and identify root causes, whilst working with designers to identify issues.
This Cambridge based start-up is developing a leading edge sensor for the consumer electronics, automotive, and industrial markets. They work with Tier 1 OEMs who adopt their technologies into products worldwide.
You will need to have a good degree along with significant commercial experience of the following:
- Analogue circuits from specification to verification. Block types include amplifier, ADC, LDO's, level shifters
- Highly versed / expert in analogue verification techniques
- Expertise creating and using real-numbered analogue behavioural models in SystemVerilog
- Excellent testbench/model/checker creation and constrained random testing
- Exposure to SoC development / verification of analogue parts
- Cadence or Mentor analogue tool flows
In addition to your technical excellence, you will need good communication skills, to show initiative, make decisions, and operate in a team. This is a great opportunity to join a start-up based in Cambridge.
Keywords: ASIC, SoC, SystemVerilog, Analogue, Sensors, Cadence, Mentor, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.