Mechatronics Technician (25709)
This established company designs and develops innovative control systems and electro-mechanical solutions for clients worldwide. They seek a talented, motivated and hands-on Test Technician to work in both R&D and Production.
The requirements are:
- A degree in a technical subject or alternatively a HNC or HND along with appropriate experience
- Commercial experience of testing complex electro-mechanical systems
- Some experience of cleanroom and micromachining
- Dexterous and skilled in precision manual procedures and handling delicate components
- A passion and aptitude in performing defined test procedures
- Ability to identify and implement performance improvements in the testing process
- Strong interpersonal, team and communication skills
You could rapidly develop your career along with this dynamic young company who have exciting growth plans. They are a spin out of a larger company and hence still have the support of the big brother.
Keywords: Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electronics, Lean manufacturing, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.