Senior Systems Engineer - Automotive (25711)
This forward looking company seeks a specialist Senior Systems Engineer to work with international clients in planning and developing autonomous driving projects. Clients range from innovative start-ups to multinational brands, each relying on the Senior Systems Engineer’s automotive industry experience to deliver complex sensor projects from concept, modelling and prototyping through to testing, process development and transfer to manufacture.
The requirements are:-
- 1st or 2.1 degree from a well-ranked university in electronics, mechanical or automotive engineering
- Excellent hands-on experience in the development of complex sensor systems for volume-production vehicles.
- Experience leading a team of engineers to deliver complete development projects
- Application of standards for fundamental safety requirements and quality management systems.
- Good intuitive approach to engineering with the vision to improve production processes
- A good team-working ethic with the ability to communicate well with both colleagues and customers
This is a superb opportunity to join this exciting field of development. You will work in a cohesive and innovative team and be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Keywords: Automotive, Autonomous Vehicles, Complex Sensors, Robust, Safety, ISO 26262, Quality, IATF 16949, Electronics, Mechanical, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.