Senior Systems Engineer (25716)
Our client is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Senior Systems Engineer to join their team of world-class technologists. The team develop complex and highly accurate controls for use in a variety of application areas, from drones to wearable cameras. Joining this team would afford the opportunity to work on the whole product development process, from concept through to mass production.
- A good degree in Engineering or Physics from a highly-ranked world-class university.
- Commercial experience in product design and development.
- Excellent hands-on experimental design skills.
- Proficient software skills, of specific note are C#, MATLAB or Python.
- Experience of communicating, showing initiative and making decisions within a team of highly skilled engineers as well as with external clients.
- Experience of transferring new technology into high volume production.
- Ideally an understanding of control systems (sensors and actuators).
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team, and will have the opportunity to make an important contribution to exciting product development from start to finish. As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will play a significant role in a highly skilled team, prioritising activities, balancing long and short term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.