C# Specialist Software Developer (25725)
A major software house with offices in Cambridge is seeking a C# Specialist Software Developer to join their team of experts creating and implementing innovative software supporting 3D engineering simulation and geometric modelling.
The C# Specialist Software Developer will be designing and implementing new infrastructure, features, and user experiences. The C# Specialist will join a development team that is responsible for producing an immersive and intuitive user experience, and completing the software development lifecycle from conception through to deployment. They can expect to work closely with a skilled team of product managers, UX designers, and testers in a fast-moving and thriving environment. Delivering a high quality product will be a key focus for the team; as will optimization and system integration.
You will be expected to have the following skills and experience for this role:
- At least 2 years of commercial development experience
- Excellent knowledge of C# including understanding of .NET framework
- A good (2:1 or above) Bachelor's degree in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) subject from a Russell Group or similarly well respected university
You should also be able to provide evidence of a number of the following additional skills:
- Previous UI development experience, including working with MVVM and MVC patterns
- Experience with WPF, PRISM, LINQ and multi-threading
- Experience with Visual Studio, Git, Team Foundation Server, and/or C++
- Code-level experience with computer-aided design & engineering concepts
Keywords: C#, .NET framework, C++, software developer, Cambridge, system integration, full software development lifecycle, geometric modelling, 3D simulation, engineering simulation
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.