Electronics Engineer - Test and Quality (25736)
This is a superb role for a hands-on Test and Quality Engineer with experience in electronics design and development to join a team of talented hardware, firmware and software engineers as they develop high precision, complex industrial systems for their customers’ bespoke requirements.
In this role you will take charge of the automated testing and quality control aspects of novel product development, working across the complete lifecycle. It’s likely you will come from an electronics development or testing background and are familiar with the design challenges of high-tech electronics development.
The requirements are:-
- Degree in electronics engineering (or similar)
- Experience building automated test systems for complex high-tech electronics and software development
- Experience of electronics verification procedures
- Knowledge of a scripting language e.g. Python
- Good writing skills with the ability to produce clear written specifications and test plans
- Ability to work alongside design and development engineers, devising clear test and quality procedures
Excellent prospects await the right candidate in a permanent role in a dynamic start-up style environment. In addition to a competitive salary, the role offers an attractive benefits package.
Keywords: Digital, hardware verification, automated test, Python, quality control, mechatronics, fluid systems, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.