Systems Engineer - Applied Sciences (25762)
This biotech company has developed a breakthrough diagnostic device. As they commercialise their product, they seek an experienced Systems Engineer to take responsibility for the integration of all the technical features, from microfluidics to electronics. The company will commence low-volume manufacture on-site prior to scaling-up to high-volume production with partners. The Systems Engineer will facilitate this process, working closely with partners as manufacture scales-up.
The experienced Systems Engineer will have the following:-
- Good degree in engineering or similar from a well-ranked university
- Evidence of developing regulated devices
- Design and build of a complex system for a life sciences application
- Experience in transfer to volume manufacture
- CAD and system modelling
- Integration of fluidic, thermal and electrical components
- Experience working to quality management systems, such as ISO 13485
The company offers an attractive salary together with a host of benefits, including annual bonus and flexible working options.
Keywords: Integration, Microfluidics, Electronics, Mechanical, Thermal, Optical, Systems Engineering, Regulated Devices, Transfer to Manufacture, ISO13485
If this sounds like you, get in touch with ECM Selection – whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone, and we may have other ideas to suggest to you too.