Senior Electronics Engineer (25765)
Are you an Electronics Engineer with strong analogue and digital design experience who would like to include elements of DSP in your designs?
You will make a major contribution to a small team. This startup is taking raw high frequency signals from a MEMS device and creating a model / algorithm for the device to provide physical, electrical and gravitational information. As an Electronics Engineer with an excellent technical degree from a world-leading university, you will also be able to offer commercial experience in the following areas:
- Familiarity with designing signal processing algorithms
- Board-level mixed signal electronics design
- Design experience of low-noise electronics design, assembly, packaging and test
- Design techniques relating to EMC/EMI
- PCB prototyping and debugging
- Providing a software interface to your hardware designs
- Understanding the impact of high-temperature environments on electronics design
This is an excellent opening to work in a small company based in an office complex with good shared facilities. They are well-funded from several sources including a major player in the oil industry and share options are being offered.
Keywords: Analogue and Digital design, aspects of DSP, Altium, FPGA, start-up, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.