Applications Support Engineer (25841)
Our client is a bespoke engineering team developing and building innovative technologies used for acoustics based underwater sensors. Having met internal technology milestones, this team is growing through resource investment and are now looking for an Applications Support Engineer to join them. This is a key role for the team, and would have an external function to work closely with customers and liaise directly with the engineering team.
- Strong academic background in systems engineering, mechatronics or similar.
- Industry experience with acoustic based technologies such as sonar or Doppler applications.
- Exposure to C++, Python, or embedded software.
- Experience within a customer-facing role in an engineering environment.
- Ability to travel (when possible) including off-shore.
This is an exciting role for someone to join this growing team and play a key role between engineering, technical support, pre-sales and business development. It would suit someone who enjoys variety, and can communicate to technical and non-technical people well.
Interested applications are invited to apply with their CV. Selected shortlisted candidates can expect a short interview process.
Keywords: Engineering, Business Development, Technical Support, Sonar / Doppler Technologies
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.