Software Developer (Scientific Applications) (25845)
We are currently seeing the importance of healthcare and the need for new technologies to tackle the myriad of human complexities that people are or could face. Our client is looking to improve patient care through better solutions that they are developing. They seek a technically-adept software developer to take a leading role in developing a cloud-based solution to provide a platform for analysis of disease diagnostic test data. Key aspects will be in the overall architecting, and implementation of a robust and secure system.
The company is built on a culture of collaborative teamwork and openness – working towards common goals across a diverse spectrum of disciplines. The team takes responsibility collectively and share in the success.
- Good communicator – able to work with technical people with different expertise (software, medical, biology, physics).
- Understanding of getting things done and taking responsibility as part of a small team.
Demonstrable project experience:
- Projects involving architecting solutions using AWS for cloud-based platforms.
- Understanding how to implement and follow security and authentication software compliance policies within a regulated environment (ideally for medical device applications).
- Full stack software development (ideally with Python) including CI/CD.
- Broad exposure to databases and containerisation would be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join as work on greenfield software projects that can have a real global impact. In return, as well as the technical challenges, there is an attractive remunerations package.
Keywords: AWS, Python, Security, Authentication, Medical Applications, Cross-Discipline Team, Architecting, Cloud
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.