Cloud Platform Lead (25884)
Are you looking for that step up to leadership, with an exceptional package and fully remote working? Can you lead a small team with a big impact, delivering global scale cloud software to millions of users? Can you make sure the team ship quality results on time?
Take the next step in your career from your home office, or work from theirs. This company's high performance software is early stage, but already delivers incredible results.
- Span datacentres in a dozen countries.
- Have hundreds more super-fast access points near users.
- Can ship data from the most remote outpost of the internet to the other side of the globe in 1/5th of a second.
- Across their network, can open three billion sockets per hour.
- Provide API access from TypeScript, Python, C#, Kotlin, Swift, Go, Scala and Java.
- Work fully remotely within the UK, but have a great office space too, close to national rail links.
Your role will be to ship software and grow the team. If you want to contribute code, and can find the time whilst leading, that's great too.
Your experience will include:
- An exceptional knowledge of the intricacies of distributed, cloud services.
- Server-side microservices on AWS or Azure, Docker, HTTP, WebSockets, edge networks.
- Building systems to this scale.
- Leadership, and helping hire for your team.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection. We can only put forward the top few candidates, but we read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Your CV is treated as confidential and will only leave our hands with your express permission after a discussion.
Please note: Applicants must be UK resident with full existing work permission, and able to reach London for occasional meetings (monthly!) We regret that applicants intending to work from outside the UK cannot be considered.