Embedded C Developer (25891)
Are you an Embedded C Developer, capable of building solid code suitable for safety-critical medical applications? This role involves architecting and implementing software to bring world-leading medical devices to life.
You would be joining a team of expert technologists working on an array of embedded projects from hardware control through to analysis of product performance. You would be involved in all stages of development from requirements capture, design, development, and verification.
You will need:
- A 1st or 2.1 STEM degree from a well-recognised university
- Coding skills in C, and ideally scripting skills with Python or similar
- Broad knowledge of developing real-time software for embedded applications
- Good understanding of the software development life-cycle; au-fait with version control, Agile development, continuous integration and testing etc.
- Full right to work in the UK without time limit, restriction, or sponsorship
Brownie points will be awarded for familiarity with medical device software standards (IEC 61508, IEC 62304, ISO 26262) or experience of safety-critical software development, e.g. coding standards such as MISRA C, and a basic familiarity with electronics.
The company are based in comfortable modern offices, offer a friendly, supportive culture and competitive salary and benefits package. Join the team and be part of this trail-blazing success story, who are rapidly expanding as their product gains commercial traction.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: C, Embedded, Python, MISRA, Safety Critical, IEC 61508, IEC 62304, ISO 26262, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.