Embedded Software Engineer - Wireless Connectivity (25919)
This company is an industry leader, creators of a range of consumer electronics products and online services within the infotainment sphere. Due to continued expansion of their business, they are seeking to recruit a talented Embedded Software Engineer with additional expertise in wireless communications.
Taking a lead in a core aspect of their system’s operation, you would be an influential member of the development team. Your expertise in embedded development, Linux, wireless and wired networking, and C or C++ programming would be put to good use within a culture which empowers and values bright engineers.
- A 1st or 2.1 in a relevant STEM subject from a well-respected university.
- Strong coding skills developing C++ or C software for an embedded Linux environment.
- A sound understanding of WiFi protocols and security, as well as TCP/IP and related networking concepts.
- Good knowledge of the internal workings of Linux and aptitude for problem-solving and getting to the root of problems, including network performance issues.
- Full existing right to work in the UK without time limit, restrictions, or sponsorship.
This role calls for a depth of technical understanding combined with excellent collaboration skills. It is based in Cambridge, within comfortable modern offices, and a competitive salary and benefits package are on offer for the successful candidate.
Keywords: Embedded, C, C++, Linux, Wireless Networking, Wi-Fi, Cambridge
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.