Software Consultant, Medical App Devices (25942)
Have you published an iOS app that you have built, and are keen to use that experience and coding skills to develop apps that work with medical and healthcare devices? This technology company works on complex projects within the medical sector and have a number of upcoming projects where a partnered iOS app creates an intuitive interface for analysing data and diagnostics.
They currently seek a Software Consultant to join them, and who can build and develop iOS apps for these medical devices. This person should be someone who can ask the necessary questions to best understand project requirements, and also have the know-how to engineer and develop the app.
- Degree qualified in computer science or similar.
- Demonstrable experience with iOS app development (Swift, Xcode).
- Experience with communication protocols with hardware devices via Bluetooth LE or NFC.
- Experience with scripting languages including Python.
- Some familiarity with cloud-based technologies (Azure / AWS).
- Exposure to medical software standards would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills - possibly demonstrated through past experience in a consultancy.
This position would suit someone who has probably seen several different product builds over their career. They may be considered the go-to-person for software questions. They will enjoy the technical challenges and are happiest when coding.
Applicants are invited to send their CVs and any supporting documents. In return, an excellent remuneration package is on offer.
Keywords: Medical Devices, iOS, Cloud, Python, Polyglot, Consultancy, App Development, Swift / XCode
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.