FPGA Developer (25946)
This highly regarded, innovative company specialises in the development of complex electronic and software solutions for high-tech clients worldwide. This role is to join a multidisciplinary team of electronics and software engineers working on their FPGA development activities. This will include hands-on design and development of complex FPGA functionality for high-performance boards. The team is small, so design activities will embrace the whole product, including digital electronics and software for microcontrollers, but specialising in FPGAs programmed mainly in VHDL.
The requirements are: -
- A good degree (1st or 2.1 from a well-ranked university) in electronic engineering or similar
- Experience in design and development of complex FPGA code in VHDL or Verilog within an industry setting
- A good understanding of high-speed digital design principles
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively and broadening skills
In addition, the following would enhance your application: -
- Use of the Quartus or Vivado for HDL design
- Any experience with low-level software design, using C / C++
Above all, the FPGA Developer will be a proactive problem solver with a practical view of electronic design. This is an excellent opportunity to join this dynamic company and work on technically challenging projects. Along with a competitive salary, the company has an excellent benefits package.
Keywords: VHDL, Verilog, FPGA, High Speed Digital Design, Simulation, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.