.NET / Cloud Software Engineer (25949)
This start-up is seeking to improve sustainability within the construction sector using the latest in Cloud, App and AI technologies to increase environmental traceability and compliance. With a growing customer base, they are seeking a talented Full Stack Developer to join their expanding technical team.
A key player within the development team, you would be building a platform comprising mobile apps, .NET Core, Azure, and React, and have substantial influence on the future technology direction. You would become a technical authority, helping bring less experienced team members up to speed. Tasks may typically include solving distributed data engineering challenges, implementing new features, improving existing functionality, and contributing to software quality and test coverage.
- A 1st or 2.1 degree in Computer Science or other applicable STEM subject from a well-ranked university.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Cloud architecture, .NET / Azure, and databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Excellent skills in back-end development, as well as front end development with React, Vue, or similar framework.
- Good communication skills - able to contribute to the technology roadmap, and to mentor junior members of the team.
- Full existing right to work in the UK without restriction, time limit, or sponsorship
Any knowledge of DevOps, REST, Redis, xUnit, or Terraform would be a bonus.
This is a great opportunity to join growing company at an exciting stage in their development, and to make an impact to their technology, but more widely to the environment we live in.
The role has a hybrid work pattern with occasional visits to a London office in the longer term. The company offers a competitive salary with the option of equity and a lively and sociable start-up culture.
Keywords: Backend, Frontend, React, Azure, .NET, Cloud, Sustainability, Green, Start-up, Remote
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.