Senior Full Stack Developer - Fully Remote (25949)
This company is seeking to facilitate sustainability on large scale infrastructure and building projects using a combination of Cloud, App and AI to streamline environmental compliance and minimize waste. They have an impressive and growing list of clients, and are seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their expanding technical team.
You would be developing and improving a platform comprising mobile apps, .NET Core, Azure, and React. You would be a key member of the team, having a substantial input to the future technology direction, and quickly become the go-to person for newer team members. Tasks may typically include solving distributed data engineering challenges, implementing new features and improving existing functionality, and contributing to software quality and test coverage.
You will need:
- A 1st or 2.1 degree in Computer Science or other applicable STEM subject from a well-respected university.
- Knowledge in Cloud Architecture, .Net / Azure, and databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Demonstrable skills in back-end development, as well as front end development with React, Vue, or similar framework.
- Excellent communication skills - able to contribute to the technology roadmap, and to mentor more recent members of the team.
- Full existing right to work in the UK without restriction, time limit, or sponsorship
Not essential, but any knowledge of DevOps, REST, Redis, xUnit, or Terraform would be useful.
This is a great opportunity to join growing company at an exciting stage in their development, and to make an impact to their technology, but more widely to the environment we live in.
The role is fully remote with occasional visits to a London office in the longer term. The company offers a competitive salary with the option of equity and a lively and sociable start-up culture.
Keywords: Backend, Frontend, React, Azure, .NET, Cloud, Sustainability, Green, Start-up, Remote
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.