Electronics Engineer (25966)
Based outside Cambridge, this robotics company have developed technology applied to real world problems. They have taken research in areas including computer vision and robotics to develop specialist bespoke electronics within a mechatronics application.
The company’s early generation systems are operating successfully in the field and undergoing further development work as they expand their markets. They are currently looking to recruit a skilled Electronics Engineer to work on the design of the next generation’s product, which will include designing for manufacture and test, including meeting CE requirements and overall quality processes.
- Good degree in electronics from a well-ranked university.
- Industry experience in projects involving mixed signal circuit design.
- Understanding and hands-on experience of design for EMC, manufacture and test.
- Understanding of designing to standards for safety of machine control systems, EN13849.
- Knowledge of embedded systems (STM Cortex) or power electronics and motor drive systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this impressive start-up company and, in return, work on inspiring projects in engineering.
Keywords: Digital Electronics, Mixed Signal Design, Control Systems, Mechatronics, Safety-critical, EMC, Manufacture, Power Electronics, Motor Drive, Embedded Systems, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.