Senior Electronics Engineer (25966)
This robotics company have developed technology applied to real world problems, taking research in areas including computer vision and robotics to develop specialist bespoke electronics within a mechatronics application.
The company’s early generation systems are operating successfully in the field and undergoing further development work as they expand their markets. They are currently looking to recruit a skilled Senior Electronics Engineer to work on the design of the next generation’s product, which will include designing for manufacture and test, including meeting CE requirements and overall quality processes.
- Good degree in electronics from a well-ranked university.
- Industry experience in projects involving mixed signal circuit design.
- Understanding and hands-on experience of design for EMC, manufacture and test.
- Understanding of designing to standards for safety of machine control systems, EN13849.
- Knowledge of embedded systems (STM Cortex) or power electronics and motor drive systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this impressive start-up company and work on inspiring projects in engineering.
Keywords: Digital Electronics, Mixed Signal Design, Control Systems, Mechatronics, Safety-critical, EMC, Manufacture, Power Electronics, Motor Drive, Embedded Systems, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.