Software Developer (25975)
As part of this company's expansion, they are looking for a C# Software Developer to join their engineering team. This position will be a key role in designing, developing, and delivering software to control programmable hardware as well as analytical tools. Interaction will be within a multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers, all working on this complex product.
- Bachelors or Masters in software engineering, computer science or similar.
- Relevant industry experience working on desktop software development using C#.NET including databases and network technologies.
- Experience with hardware integration (including control systems) and ideally scientific computing knowledge.
- Familiarity with Agile and test-driven development processes.
- Further experience with: C++, Python, image processing, WPF, regulated standards used in pharma would be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this growing company and be part of their expansion plans. In return, an excellent salary is on offer. Flexible working is possible (although it is expected that people do live within a usual commute to their Cambridge offices).
Keywords: .NET, Control Systems, Instrumentation, Hardware Integration, Scientific Computing, Image Processing, Pharma, Agile, TDD
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.